Monday, June 16, 2014

Anyone there?

It's been quite some time since I last posted. I'm starting to regret the hiatus, as this was such a great way for me to keep up with the boys' milestones. But life got crazy, and blogging kept getting pushed further and further back on the shelf. I'm back and ready to dust things off!

A lot has happened in the last year and a half! 

For starters:
We added another little man to our crew! Porter Jackson was born September 10, 2013, weighing 7lb.14oz and measuring 19.5 inches. He is another sweet blessing! Porter is now 8 months old and keeps me on my toes! He's been on the move since about 6 months, and he is fast! He doesn't like to sit still, will pull up on just about anything. He watches, no, studies his brothers' every move, and I'm sure will be running after them in no time. Hold me! 

Speaking of, Hampton and Colton love being big brothers! They adore their baby, sometimes a bit too much! They are constantly wanting to hug, kiss, tackle, and pounce on him. It's a mad house, what can I say?! They've both grown so much and surprise me all the time with how much they learn on a daily basis. Colton is Hampton's little shadow. This can be cute but also terrible. Hampton is testing his limits everyday, which means Colton is right there in the mix. When they're not testing my sanity 😉, they really are great playmates. They make each other laugh like no one else!



We also moved to a new house late last summer. We were running out of room and found a great house in a nice neighborhood to let the boys grow in for a while. It's been a nice change! Of course, with more room comes more cleaning and more floor space for the ridiculous amount of toys we own to cover! I guess we'll take the bad with the good!

Work has steadily increased for me, and my work at home mom status is quickly taking up more time than I ever thought it would. It's not all bad, just different then I'd imagined. But, then again, that seems to be a theme around here!

That about catches us up...in the quickest way possible!

1 comment: