Thursday, December 11, 2008

I should be a mommy today...

Well, I've known since April that this day would come. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even consider it a pregnancy loss b/c I do realize it was so early. But, then again, I knew that I was pregnant. Pee sticks and blood tests confirmed it. It counts in my book. I can't help but imagine what we would be doing now (rushing to the hospital? holding my baby in my arms? trying different "tricks" to bring on labor?!). This should have been the happiest day!!

I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. I'm just kind of in my own world. Actually, I'm mostly angry. This is so not fair, and as each day passes I'm getting more and more ticked off that I can't have a baby.

No one should have to endure the pain of IF and/or pregnancy loss. EVER.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Praying for you

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :( (((hugs)))
makingmemom.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

Your right, this whole IF thing just sucks. But You'll be in my prayers, and I'm hoping God blesses you with your little miracle SOON!!!

Megan and David said...

I am sure that was a very tough day for you. Prayers have been said!