Monday, December 15, 2008

T-Shirts!

I've come up with the brilliant idea to make t-shirts to give people in exchange for donating money to our "make a baby fund."

They will read:
(Front) I helped knock up Rebekah!!
(Back) ...and all I got was this stupid t-shirt (possibly with a picture of me grinning and giving a big thumbs up?)

I can picture it now...my friends, siblings, mom & dad will all be walking around broadcasting to the world that they contributed to getting me knocked up.

What do you think? I think I'm a genius. Thankyouverymuch! :-)

4 comments:

Christal said...

Can I wear mine to work?

stacey said...

Very nice idea. I'd give you $5, just so I could have a t-shirt;-)I'd wear it proudly.

Unknown said...

it'd be even funnier if it were a bunch of guys....bwahaha.
seriously though- it's cuuuute!

TTC a lil F said...

I just wanted to pop in to thank you for the lovely gifts. I sent a message on the board, but I thought I would contact you here also. It seriously means the world to me. I am about to read through your blog. I can't wait to hear updates on your journey. Sincere thanks! Debbie (debdebtx)