Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11th Week Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 11weeks, 3days
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Mainly in the Bella Band and low rise pants. Although, I did throw on maternity pants on Monday! The bloat is out of control!!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Restless at night. So tired.
Best moment this week: Seeing the monkey dancing all around on the u/s!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Chili's Chips & Salsa, Fruit flavored Mentos-mainly strawberry
Gender: I'm going with boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Seeing the baby once a week. I have to be a "normal" pregnant lady now!
What I am looking forward to: The 2nd trimester
Weekly Wisdom: There are lots of dos and don'ts out there for pregnant women. Use common sense. Caffeine (along with almost anything else) in moderation will be OKAY.
Milestones: Graduated from the RE

No weekly picture. I'm at work and don't have one. Please refer to pic from Week 10's quiz. I look like that. :)

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

YAY for 11 weeks!
I know I miss seeing the baby and now being a regular pregnant lady.

Megan and David said...

SUPER close to the second tri! What a great milestone!!!