Thursday, April 2, 2009

12th Week Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 12weeks, 4days
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs. (I guess. I need to pull out the scale...)
Maternity clothes: Though I know it is all bloat, mostly maternity pants. They are so comfy!!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Once I get comfy, I'm out...until I have to pee ::sigh::
Best moment this week: Going to my friend Jennifer's engagement party and getting to share my news with lots of friends from elementary school and their parents!
Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good. It sucks.
Gender: I can't wait to find out! My guess is still boy, but I had a moment this week where I thought, "Maybe. Just maybe it could be a girl." Then I searched for boy bedding! Haha!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Feeling good. Any day now this should be better, no?
What I am looking forward to: Shopping :)
Weekly Wisdom: To those still TTC: Don't pray for m/s-you'll regret it! (And on the same note, don't say, "I will never complain about m/s." That's a lie!) (Sorry for my short-hand...m/s=morning sickness!!)
Milestones: 2nd trimester--according to some ;) (According to others, it is at 13W3D)

And a pic of my bloat baby:

Not very impressive, I know. But, I swear, it looks so much more impressive in real life. Or maybe this was just a bad angle??

4 comments:

Marielle0430 said...

Just wondering...what's m/s? Also, congrats on the bump! How exciting!

Rebekah said...

Thanks! m/s=morning sickness=No.Fun. :)

Megan and David said...

I am thinking boy for you too!! : )

Jennifer said...

Everything sounds like it's going well :-) Not too much longer til the 2nd tri! Woo Hoo!!