Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting so close

How far along: 38 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 25-30, I believe. I stopped looking! ;)
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah.
Stretch marks: Not really--I guess that's a bonus of measuring small!
Sleep: I should be doing that now! Thankfully, other than a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I am still getting some solid sleep!
Best moment this week: My sweet friends threw me a shower for Colton.
Movement: Slowed down, but he's still scooting around when he can.
Food cravings: I just baked 2 loaves of banana bread. Enough said....
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Lots of contractions. As of my appointment last Friday, I was about 3cm dilated, she stripped my membranes, and I've lost my mucus plug. Just waiting on my body to say enough is enough!!
Belly Button in or out: Flat!
What I miss: Being able to play with my monkey for more than a few minutes without getting worn out or too uncomfortable to continue.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little boy!
Milestones: Getting this far, I guess! My doctor was surprised that he hadn't come yet!

No picture this week! I'll get one tomorrow...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: