Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


With the very unwelcomed IF invading my life, I tend to focus a lot on the hardships and unfairness of my life. Well, if you know me at all, you know that my life is by no means unfair. I am incredibly blessed and so thankful for all the wonderful gifts in my life. At this time of year we all remember the things we are thankful for, so I thought I would share some.

I'm thankful for:

-my savior Jesus Christ
-my loving husband
-my health
-my family
-my sweet dogs
-my house w/ a warm, comfy, HUGE bed to sleep in
-new friends
-old friends
-diet coke
-books to read (and gossip magazines!)
-TV
-time to relax
-vacations
-chocolate :)
-warm pajamas
-all of my shoes and purses
-the list could go on and on.........
I hope everyone can take some time to think about what they are thankful for. Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! Psalm 100:4


3 comments:

Megan said...

I just put one of the same verses on my blog!

stacey said...

That's a very nice, optimistic post. Thanks:-)

Tabitha said...

I love reading your blog...it's so nice to see someone else who is going through this battle with hope and faith in Jesus!!