Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Show and Tell!

I was bored the other night, so I took a look at the baby stuff we have been given (or have bought)! It is just too cute!

Starting from the top and moving clockwise:

Georgia Onesie: Jordan bought this and gave it to me after our first u/s. I can't wait to dress up our little Dawg fan for his or her first game!

Little Sprout Infant Carrier Cover: I get daily "steal" emails from http://www.babysteals.com/. This site is great! Moms and moms-to-be, I recommend you sign up! Each day you get a new deal sent to you and products are usually at least 50% off!! I saw this cover and just thought it was too cute to pass up. It is the FIRST thing that I have bought for our little monkey! It is supposed to go over the carrier to protect baby from wind, rain, etc., but it also doubles as a grocery seat cover! Nifty!

Petunia Pickle Bottom Cross Town Clutch: Aunt Ashley and Uncle Taylor, my awesome brother and sister, gave me this bag as a "Happy Pregnancy" gift! :) I adore it! It is the perfect size for quick outings! I had been looking at several PPB diaper bags before they even got me this, so now I have the dilemma of whether or not I should get one that matches or a different pattern?! Oh the decisions!

Monkey and Frog Hand Puppets: My mom and dad got these while on vacation last April. Unfortunately, I had my m/c while they were out of town, so baby stuff was stashed away for a while. Mom gave us these after we had a couple of good u/s under our belt. I feel they might scare the baby...especially if Jordan and Taylor (my little bro) get a hold of them. They played for quite a while with them the night we got them! :)

Monkey Photo Album: Jordan and I wanted to find an album to put all the u/s pictures in. He had the idea that we should get one with monkeys on it. Well, that was easier said than done. I looked all over and had no luck. Just the other day, I was in Kohl's, and I happened to walk by the picture frame/album section and look what I found!! It is perfect for Monkey's first pictures! (And, I don't have a picture of it, but the back has a little slinky tail. Gah! So cute!!)

Graco Silhouette Swing - Deco: Jordan bought this swing for me for Valentine's Day...2008. I loved this pattern and was convinced that by the time we had a baby, it would be discontinued. Fortunately, it is still around, so more Deco stuff is in our future! We were very excited about our upcoming IVF and very positive it would work. Unfortunately, we all know the outcome there. It got way too hard to look at after the first FET failed, so the swing moved to my parent's house. I'm so excited to clean out our spare room, start setting up the nursery, and getting Monkey's swing back where it belongs!!

3 comments:

Megan and David said...

Fun! I love the clutch! I got a PPB bag on their outlet site, and love it! Love the swing too.

Katie Duke said...

Woohoo! I can finally post comments :) I don't feel like a creeper anymore. All your fun baby stuff is so cute!

Jennifer said...

You've got a nice collection going on there! Everything is adorable :-)