Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are you sitting down for this?

Hampton is going to be a....


(If we're friends IRL and on faceb.ook, please nothing there. I'd like to wait a little while longer before shouting from the rooftops!)

Woohoo! I just found out last Sunday that I am pregnant!! Jordan and I are in complete and utter shock, but, of course, we are thrilled beyond words! I had blood work done the next Monday (beta 22,000), so I went in for an ultrasound Tuesday. All checked out and the baby measured 5w6d. I went back today and had another u/s. The baby measured 6w3d (according to lmp, it should be 6w4d, so right on track. I guess it was just bigger last week?! I hope...) and it had a heartbeat of 127! It's starting to settle in, but it's still so hard to believe. Our prayers were answered! God is good!! My EDD is 7/23/11!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

Unknown said...

::dances around::

hoo-ray!

Jessica White said...

Congrats!

Nicole said...

oh my goodness!! Congratulations Rebekah! Does this mean that ya'll did it without doctors?!?

Kelly said...

FANTASTIC NEWS! Congratulations...I'm so happy for you!!!

Kristen said...

YAY! :)

Lisa said...

I am thrilled for ya'll. CONGRATS!!!!!! God is so GOOD!!!

cejer said...

yay!! that's great rebekah!! congrats:)

jocelyn said...

how exciting! congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Best of luck!!!

Unknown said...

what?! i am just now seeing this! congrats, that is so exciting:)

lynn.marie said...

That is so wonderful!! Congrats to you!!

Hillary said...

Amazing news - congrats!