Tuesday, December 14, 2010

quick update

I've been slack. I'm just so exhausted that even when I have the time to sit down and blog or, I don't know, anything, I don't. And now, Hampton and I are both sick again. This never ending cold is the pits. I really don't think it is ever going to go away. What a drag. But enough with complaining...I have good news!

We had another u/s yesterday and got to see our little munchkin. He was right on track at 8w4d and had a nice strong heartbeat of 168!! It's just as amazing the second time around to see that little blob on the screen. We are just starting to see the arm and leg buds, and he made the slightest little wiggle when he first showed up on the screen. (I know, I have no idea if it's a "he," but that just comes more naturally.) We're still at the RE-because he's awesome- and will go back one more time the Monday after Christmas. I had some spotting last week and let him know that it concerned me, so he thought one more u/s wouldn't hurt. I couldn't agree more!

And, now, introducing "munchkin"!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

ashley said...

I love her...already! :)

Jennifer said...

YAY YAY YAY, Congratulations!! I've been catching-up with all of my blog friends today and just saw that you're pregnant :-) I'm so happy for you and your family. You're an amazing mommy and little Hampton is going to be an awesome big brother -- whoot whoot!!

AsheAnn said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family. I must have missed the original post when you announced on here....I have been a little distracted with a new job lately, that I haven't been checkin' everyones posts, commenting, or even updating my own blog with adoption stuff.

stacey said...

YAY for your munchkin:) Hope I'm not too far behind, lol!