Monday, March 14, 2011

21 weeks!

How far along: 21 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. With the stomach bug, maybe +5-6 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Some pants. I don't own any for the in between season, and I'm trying to avoid buying any!
Stretch marks: Not on the stomach, and nothing new
Sleep: Had a couple of rough nights recently. Starting sleeping with my big pregnancy pillow, so I'm trying to get used to that.
Best moment this week: We finalized a name! Colton Eli :)
Movement: Here and there. Not feeling much.
Food cravings: None
Gender: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Not being exhausted. Maybe in a few years I'll feel rested! ha!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!
Milestones: Average size-10.5 in, 12.7 oz.; Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. (Interesting...!)

The belly has popped. Picture from 20w6d:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! I'm still in the infertility stages myself, I hope I can reach the beyond soon! Congrats on your pregnancy.

~ Jill
www.highheelsandhuggies.blogspot.com

Baby For Ballerina said...

Wow! You look AWESOME.