Tuesday, March 8, 2011

stomach bug

The stomach bug attacked me on Friday of last week, and I am FINALLY starting to feel normal again. That thing is no joke. I spent the day getting sick, and by late afternoon, I called Jordan to call my doctor b/c I had kept no fluids or food down all day. Dr. H decided that the best idea was to head on in to Labor & Delivery and just get a quick check up for myself and the munchkin. This was the last thing I wanted to do, but I'm so glad I did. After 4+ hours, many blood draws, 2 bags of fluids, and zofran pumped straight into my veins, I started to feel a little better. I was still sick on Saturday, but it wasn't nearly as bad. By Sunday, I was up and moving around. This turned out to be a good thing because it was Jordan's turn around 6 am on Sunday morning. Poor guy! Thankfully, the grandparents were there to help out all weekend long with Hampton, and so far (finger's crossed!), he has avoided catching it. I don't know how, but I'm thankful for it!! The house has now been cleaned and sanitized, and I pray that bug stays far, far away!

I have lots of posts to catch up on....20 weeks! Baby's name! Cuteness that is Hampton! Blog awards! Bare with me while I catch up on the past week's events!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: