Tuesday, April 26, 2011

27 weeks

How far along: 27 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +15ish. I feel like I look enormous, though.
Maternity clothes: Yes. Or skirts that have elastic waists/empire waist dresses.
Stretch marks: Not on the stomach, and nothing new
Sleep: I still sleep pretty well. Some nights I get up to use the restroom once, but that's not every night. The past few days have been bad b/c of allergies, though.
Best moment this week: Saturday equaled 3 months (or less) until we meet Colton! :)
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: None
Gender: BOY!! :)
Labor Signs: None. I think I've had some Braxton Hicks. I don't know for sure, and I don't recall having any with Hampton.
Belly Button in or out: Flat.
What I miss: I'll stick with the answer from last time: Being able to take real medicine for allergies. Holy moly, I can't breathe!
What I am looking forward to: Pool time!
Milestones: 3rd trimester!!!

I usually don't mind my weekly pictures, but this week I just look and feel blah:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: