Monday, April 4, 2011

24 weeks!

How far along: 24 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I really haven't been weighing myself. I fell huge. My husband tells me I'm not. I'm trying to eat healthy and exercise when I can. I'll see at my next appointment (4/14) what the deal is.
Maternity clothes: Pretty much. Or skirts that have elastic waists/empire waist dresses. And workout clothes ;)
Stretch marks: Not on the stomach, and nothing new
Sleep: Not too bad. The pregnancy pillow is surprising comfy. It makes my neck hurt some nights, though!
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move. It's so freaky and cool!
Movement: He's been a little more active recently. Usually in the morning and when I lay down at night I feel him the most.
Food cravings: None
Gender: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In, getting pretty flat!
What I miss: Being able to take real medicine for allergies. Holy moly, I can't breathe!
What I am looking forward to: Vacation at the end of May!
Milestones: Viability

Ugh, I need to get Jordan to take some better pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: