Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 weeks

It's been a few weeks since I've updated. I guess it's true what they say--the second time around is so different. Poor kid. He won't have as many blog post updates while in the belly, but I can guarantee he will be just as loved, so I'm not that concerned about it!

How far along:
30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea. The doctor said I was right on track. That works for me.
Maternity clothes: Basically all I wear. I have a few non-maternity shirts/skirts that are still working for me, but they are very flowly/elastic waist, so that helps!
Stretch marks: Not that I've seen.
Sleep: Been tossing and turning-which isn't easy at this point!
Best moment this week: We moved the furniture that we purchased a couple of months ago into the nursery tonight. That's one thing off the check list...!
Movement: This child is so much more active than Hampton was. I fear for what is to come when he comes out! (kidding...kind of)
Food cravings: Nothing really. Been eating way too much ice cream.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None. Definitely been having some Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out: Flat.
What I miss: Being able to pick Hampton up and play with him for longer than a few minutes!
What I am looking forward to: Going to the beach in 2 weeks!
Milestones: ummm...30 weeks! 10 or less to go! Come on, baby boy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: