Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Colton is 3...and a half...months!

before I can get into how adorable my little guy is, I need to vent: our internet sucks! We've been working on getting our wireless internet working for over a month now. Two visits from the cable guy, 3 new routers, and still having issues! I'm.So.Frustrated. I feel like I can't keep up with anything b/c the dang computer won't connect. And my only chance is nap time, so that makes it double impossible to post. Ok, that's all, vent over! For now...

On to this adorable little (albeit, chunky!) guy:It is amazing how little I remember from when Hampton was this age. When should he be napping? How much should he eat when he gets a bottle? He is rolling over (stomach to back) already!? Each little milestone is so new. Like I've never done it before!

"Colt the Bolt," as his daddy has so lovingly nicknamed him, is such a sweetie. He smiles and laughs and coos his days away. Unless, of course, if he's eating or sleeping. Which he still does a lot of! Though we've had a rough couple of nights getting to sleep this week, he has been sleeping through the night for a while now. He started rolling from tummy to back right at 3 months. This put a little kink in a few nights (he's a tummy sleeper), but I just started wrapping him up nice and tight so that he can't roll himself over and wake up. (Yep, I just admitted that my baby sleeps on his tummy with a blanket. Deal!) He's really into watching Hampton, and Hampton just loves to lay next to him and talk to him, tickle him, and give him kisses. It's quite possibly the cutest thing ever. He loves to lay on his play mat and look at all the dangling toys. The swing and bouncy seat are okay, but he doesn't like to be in either of those for too long! Car rides have gotten much, MUCH better. He'll usually drift off in the car, but if he doesn't, he likes to check himself out in his little mirror and watch the dangling animals on that as well!

He's a great little feeder and nursing is so different this time. He gets on, gets full, gets off. Not like his big brother who liked to hang around for an hour or so every single feeding! I give him the occasional bottle when we're out and about or while I'm at the office, and he'll usually take it without a fight. I'm pretty proud that we have not had to use one bit of formula yet. I'm not opposed to it, but it just hasn't been needed!

I don't know how much he weighs, but this baby is big! He's still in some 3 month onesies/pants, but in pajamas and one piece outfits, we've had to move on up. He's also zooming through diaper sizes. He's currently in 2s but I can tell we'll need to move up very soon!

We're having a fun time with these boys! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: