Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A million dollars

When Hampton gets on a "no" kick, Jordan and I like to throw out the question, "do you want a million dollars?" We'll usually get a thoughtful pause and an "ookaaay." It's hilarious and adorable. This afternoon, when he woke up from his nap, I was asking him what he wanted (for a snack), and his response was "I want a middon dollas." Ummm, yes, sweetie, so do I. So I tried explaining to him that I don't have a million dollars. But he insisted. I tried to change his diaper, but he refused. "I want a middon dollas!" he screamed while pointing toward the kitchen. Reasoning with a 2 year old is impossible, so I went with it. He led me to the kitchen, then to the pantry, the whole time pointing and saying "middon dollas." I pointed out practically everything in the pantry, "Is this a million dollars?" "No." "Is this a million dollars?" "No." Finally, he believed me--we do not have a million dollars in our house.

Dang it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

ashley said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :)