Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7 months

I am seriously speechless that this baby is 7 months old. I start thinking about 1st birthday party ideas, then think, "Good grief woman, he's only 7 months!" But if the next 5 months go by as fast, it will be here before I know it. 

~Little man is THE happiest baby. He rarely cries or fusses.
~He's in 9 months clothes and size 4 diapers.
~Sleeping the entire night is still a work in progress, but at least it's usually a quick fix to get him back asleep. (Have I mentioned he doesn't use a paci. Therefore, I am the quick fix!)
~His schedule is still so out of whack. One day we'll have a routine. Maybe.
~He is not a fan of the bottle. This doesn't help the fact the I would like to wean.
~He is a fan of food. Basically any foods except peas. Green beans aren't a favorite, but he'll eat them!
~This boy loves to play. I have to surround him with toys on the floor so that he can check each one out when he gets bored with the last.
~He always has something in his mouth. Always. I have to keep an eye out for Hampton leaving small stuff laying around. It terrifies me that he will get a hold of something and choke!
~No teeth yet. We've said he's "teething" for months now, but have nothing to show for it!
~He is all over the place. Rolling, scooting, "army crawling," you name it. Not really into crawling on all 4s, though. 
~He has been sitting for a while, but just recently started getting himself into a sitting position.
~He loves dogs. His babysitter and my parents both have dogs, and he just loves going after them, watching them, and getting kissed all over!
~He had his 7th ear infection this past month. Tubes are going to be such a relief for him!
Oh, Mr. Bear, Colton is going to be as big as you soon!
Oh, we're still taking pictures?

Sweet brothers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments: