Friday, May 22, 2009

Off to the Mountains

Jordan and I are headed to the mountains in just a little while for the long weekend. We can't wait! Mom, dad, and Taylor will be joining us later, but we'll have today and most of tomorrow to ourselves. Time for some peace, quiet, and a whole lot of nothing! :)

Yesterday's u/s went well. Hampton had a nice healthy heart rate of 138 and was looking good! We got a couple of pictures, but they're at home, so I'll have to scan them in later. He is very, very low, and they had to do an internal to get measurements of his head. This had me nervous at first, but they measured my cervix and it's about 4.75, so all is good there. I'm locked up like Fort Knox! The doc said he's a big baby, measuring 70-80% in everything. It kind of shocked me considering my barely there bump! Apparently, I will be carrying this baby in my hips, butt, and boobs! Yippie.

Sunday will be 20 weeks!! I am halfway there, and I couldn't be more thrilled to meet my little monkey!!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Have a GREAT weekend, Rebekah!