Friday, May 1, 2009

Week 16 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 16weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Pants
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Yes, please. ::yawn::
Best moment this week: Looking down at my little growing belly and giggling uncontrollably
Movement: A few flutters!
Food cravings: Monkey like bananas :) And Little Debbie fudge rounds
Gender: Boy...maybe?!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Feeling good. Seriously, it has to happen soon, right?
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or girl!!
Weekly Wisdom: When it comes to testing throughout the pregnancy, do what feels right for you and your husband.
Milestones: Monkey can now hear! Jordan said I am to stop singing in the car from here on out!

Here's my belly pic for the week. And, yes, I got out of bed, half asleep to take a pic! One of these days, I'm going to look pregnant!

3 comments:

Megan and David said...

I think you look pregnant : )

stacey said...

I see a bump:-)

I nominated you for an award. Go to my blog for details!!

Rachel said...

I have to say I'm a *little* disappointed with how slowly your bump is coming :)

I saw dundasgirl posted she had a bump on the nest and I thought it was you for a second and I was like "eeeeeeeeeek!!!" WHen I saw the pic, then realized it was her! lol.

You still have one, just can't wait to see it bigger :) :) :)