Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yawn...

Good gracious, I am worn out. Why? Well, my only excuse is that I'm growing a human! This short week is seeming to drag on...and on...and, you get the point! I'm sure having a job that really requires no more than 8-10 hours of work per 40 hour work week isn't helping. I'm just bored. And I sit and stare at the same websites all.day.long. Seriously? How much facebook can one person really take?!

I'm taking some of my spare time at work to put together my plan for once Hampton gets here, and boy am I excited! I'm not quite ready to share, but I am so looking forward to the MAJOR change that is hopefully coming in the next few months! God sure has taken me by surprise on this one, but I know that He is in control!

We spent the weekend in the mountains and had a great time. I was hoping to go and just sit around and do a whole lot of nothing, but I should have known better. My husband can't sit still for one minute. We walked in the door and he was ready to go, go, go! We wound up fishing, playing miniature golf, heading into town a few times, going on a hike to see a waterfall (which we couldn't tell if the sign said was 11 or 1.1 miles away, but after hiking for a while, realized it must have been 11. We turned around and took a picture from the observation deck! :) ), and tubing down the Chattahoochee River (which was a nice 55 degrees or so. Brr!). Meal time and when Jordan was soaking in the hot tub were my chances to kick up my feet! I guess I better get over it, because with another Duke boy coming, I don't see much slowing down anytime in my near future! And I don't mind one bit!!

No comments: