Thursday, May 7, 2009

Week 17 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 17weeks, 4days
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs. (due to a lovely stomach bug, I lost a couple of pounds this week...)
Maternity clothes: Pants only
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: All I want to do is lay on my back. This is going to be tough :(
Best moment this week: Finding out the sex
Movement: Not a lot this week
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good.
Gender: It's a boy!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Not having to worry about what I'm eating/drinking all day every day!
What I am looking forward to: Shopping and decorating!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to keep your stress to a minimum. Let your husband take care of you when you need some time to relax...back rubs, foot massages, etc. :)
Milestones: Finding out the sex. It makes everything so real!!

No comments: