Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 26 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 26weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +15
Maternity clothes: Not much. I did buy a maternity bathing suit from Old Navy. It was cheap and cute enough, and I couldn't find anything else anywhere.
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby. Jordan actually commented last night that he hopes I become a lighter sleeper once the baby gets here.
Best moment this week: I just love the way Jordan looks at me. He cannot wait to meet this little guy!
Food cravings: None. Carbs are good.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In, but stretching. Funny.
What I miss: My memory. I've never been so forgetful.
What I am looking forward to: Our u/s next week. I need to see the monkey again. For my own sanity.
Weekly Wisdom: Do your research, get the opinions of others, but in the end, stick to your guns. It is your pregnancy, your childbirth, and your baby.
Milestones: I had my first Braxton Hicks this week. It wasn't too bad, but it did wake me up. Then I had to pee... :/

No comments: