Tuesday, March 30, 2010

McFatty Monday {a little late}

So, you know how I've been so proud of losing the weight and fitting in the goal jeans and all that fun stuff? Well, as great as it is, it isn't the whole picture.

This afternoon, Jordan and I did P90X together. For about 20 minutes. That's when I had to stop because I thought I might die. I sat there and watched him finish, and I felt like I was so out of shape! I used to be able to do that kind of stuff, and I want to be able to do it again. Right now, I'm doing level 2 of the 30-day Shred, so I feel I'm headed in the right direction.

My new goal is to get out and run a couple days a week. I haven't gone running in so long, and I miss it! And to help me with this goal, I think I'm going to need a nice new jogging stroller. Yes?

No comments: