Saturday, January 22, 2011

14 weeks

How far along: 14weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: No need so far. I did bust out the maternity jeans yesterday, but we were going to the movies and I thought that what be more comfortable.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: So far, so good.
Best moment this week: We got an u/s when we went in for our first appointment with Dr. H. I wasn't expecting that, so it was great to see the active little munchkin again!
Movement: None
Food cravings: Vanilla w/ peanut butter milkshakes
Gender: We'll find out Feb. 17!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Making plans in advance. I have no idea how I'll feel in an hour, much less in a few days. It's hard to make plans with friends :(
What I am looking forward to: Having some energy!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.
Milestones: Officially in the 2nd tri! That was quick...

Just looking a little pudgy these days...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are SO close to finding out! I can't wait to hear. That's always so exciting. I hope you get energy back and are feeling good SOON!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like everything is progressing well!