Saturday, February 5, 2011

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4ish lbs.
Maternity clothes: No
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: So far, so good. But I'm still exhausted!
Best moment this week: I know Hampton doesn't have a clue, but he'll pull up my shirt and point to my belly and when I say "baby," he nods. It's so sweet. But, like I said, he has no clue!
Movement: None, maybe a flutter here and there, but I'm not positive.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: We'll find out Feb. 17!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Energy
What I am looking forward to: Having a clean house, and possibly putting it on the market so we can get more room!!
Milestones: Week 16-Baby is the size of an avocado (average size: 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz.)! Tiny bones are forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up my voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Week 16 Belly: (please ignore the mess in the back...I was in the middle of cleaning!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

ashley said...

There's an App for that....
Do you already have the What to Expect when Expecting App on your phone? It updates the size of the baby every week and compares it to fruit, veggies, sports equipment :) Your milestones segment made me think about that.....