Monday, February 21, 2011

18 weeks!

How far along: 18 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs. (Hellooo bewbs and butt. Ugh)
Maternity clothes: No
Stretch marks: Nothing new, but it looks like stretchies from last time are resurfacing.
Sleep: Not bad. I'm kind of surprised that I rarely have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Finding out the sex & seeing HIM on the u/s. Very active baby! He's also measuring right on track...not a week or so ahead like his big brother always did!
Movement: A few flutters. Anterior placenta again, so not surprising that I'm not feeling much.
Food cravings: None
Gender: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: The freedom to lay around all I wanted like I did last pregnancy! ha!
What I am looking forward to: Picking out a name. Now that we know it's a he, "he" needs a name!
Milestones: Week 18-baby is the size of a sweet potato (average size 5.6 in, 6.7 oz). The fetus has become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing! I should be able to feel these movements more soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: