Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to life...back to reality...

We took a little mini vacay this weekend, and it was wonderful. My sister flew home from Oregon, and I actually convinced J to take the weekend off and join me and the fam at the beach-both sets of grandparents and friends of my sis included! Boy am I glad. We did NOTHING for 3 days but lay in the sun and chill out. It was most definitely needed (and deserved, if I say so myself!). We had great weather, great food, and lots of laughs. I wish we didn't have to leave so soon. But, no worries, I will be back there in two weeks for the best friend's bachelorette weekend! Can't wait :)
I'm now back at home, watching TV and counting down until tomorrow. I don't know why, but I am really nervous about my appointment tomorrow. I've heard that the SIS is no big deal, and I've heard it can be pretty uncomfortable. I'm such a wimp...I'm really praying for the first option! Although, I've made it this far in the process without many problems, so how bad could it really be?

1 comment:

stacey said...

Hope your SIS went well! Mine was a piece of cake.