Sunday, August 24, 2008

Try, Try Again

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. That's what they say...whoever "they" are. So, here we go! Okay, well, not quite yet, but we're getting ready.

We have decided to do our second FET! I'm ready to try again and hopeful that this is IT! The nurse ordered all of my meds, and they will be here next week. I'll start with estrace on day 1 of the next cycle, and my transfer will be around the end of September--they are guessing the 24th or 25th. And so we wait.

And in very exciting news-I got my Nine West sandals! I knew being patient would pay off. They were 50% off plus an additional 15% off-holla! I love a great deal :)

2 comments:

Megan and David said...

Best of luck with this FET! I hope this is IT for you too!

stacey said...

FET #2 will do the trick for you!!!