Monday, August 11, 2008

Trial Transfer/SIS Scheduled

My Trail Transfer and SIS is scheduled for 8/18. I'm anxious to see what, if anything, is going on. The nurse told me that if I do have a polyp, I could just take some medicine, and it would pass on its own. Well, I've been doing some reading and can only find where polyps are removed via surgery. Umm...yikes :(

I don't know what to pray for:
  • No polyps? But then why can't I get pregnant? Not finding anything=not helpful!
  • To find a Polyp? But I really don't want them to find something wrong! And surgery?!?
  • Something else? But what...?

I want some answers, but I also don't want there to be something wrong. Why can't this be easy? So, let's pray for safety and that all the tests go smoothly and for minimal discomfort. Yeah, that sounds good! I'll let God take care of the rest :)

No comments: