Thursday, September 23, 2010

12 months

Happy FIRST birthday to my little monkey. You are my world, little guy!
::picks myself up off of floor::

1 year. How? When? You may think, come on, you take pictures every single month, how is this in any way surprising to you? Well, it IS! I don't feel like a whole year has gone by. It is just surreal. I am very excited to enter this "toddler" stage, though. He's getting to be so fun, with his little personality and HILARIOUS faces! My SIL made a comment yesterday about how smart he is. She said she can't get anything by him. It's true. He watches our every moves!

This past month:
-We have a walker! He's been walking on his own for several weeks now, but over the past couple of days, he has really taken off! Exciting, scary, & time to re-babyproof! :/
-Still has 6 teeth, but more seem to be getting ready-he's been a drooling maniac
-He's a wonderful sleeper. I really love that he still takes 2 good naps a day and sleeps so well at night. Some days, he only takes one nap and seems to do okay with it, so I guess it won't be TOO bad when we transition to only 1 nap a day permanently!
-He's a professional waver and clapper. It's so freaking adorable!
-He loves looking in the mirror and kissing the baby :)
-Pushing things around is the best-the dog cage, laundry basket, his toy bucket...you name it, and he wants to push it!
-And probably other stuff that I will have to add on later b/c I'm forgetting!
So, that's it, I'm the mom of a toddler! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

MJ said...

I cannot believe he is one either!! He is starting to look like a little boy, no longer a baby!