Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 21 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 21weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +11
Maternity clothes: Not really. Mostly dresses and elastic waisted skirts.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: The exhaustion has come back and hit me hard. I want to sleep all the time! Getting up at least a couple of times a night to pee, but I'm like a zombie and fall right back to sleep!
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 4th anniversary and being giddy about yet another milestone that we will celebrate next year as a family of 3!
Movement: Everyday. Mostly in the mornings and evenings. Still can't feel him on the outside. Food cravings: I HAD to have a Bloomin' Onion from Outback, so we went there last night!
Gender: Team Blue :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: My heels. My circulation has been really bad in my feet, so it looks like I'm in flats from here on out!
What I am looking forward to: Looking pregnant! I am ready for people to notice!!
Weekly Wisdom: Start writing in a journal, blog, or pregnancy record book. So many things are happening and time is flying! I'm so glad to have a story to look back on!
Milestones: He's the size of a banana and about 1 pound!

My bump:


Me and the hubby before dinner last night:

No comments: