Friday, August 14, 2009

Week 31 Pregnancy Quiz

I am not pleased with the picture quality on my last few posts. I'm going to have to figure out what is up with my camera (the point & shoot), stat! Oh well, you get the idea!

How far along: 31weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +21ish? (The doctor's scale said I was up a lb; the scale at home said I was down a lb. Ugh. Who knows?!)
Maternity clothes: Eh, not really
Stretch marks: No new ones that I can see
Sleep: Good. I've had a burst of energy this week, which has been nice b/c I have so much to do!!
Best moment this week: Getting to see the little guy again (and him passing the NST/BPP with a perfect score)
Movement: I'm afraid he is going to have brain damage from slamming into my hips so much! I'm also worried that he may break one of my ribs with those giant feet!
Food cravings: None
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: An actual wardrobe. I wear the same things over and over and over!
What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower is tomorrow!!
Weekly Wisdom: TMI, but panty liners are a pregnant girls best friend. Don't leave home without 1--or 3 or 4!
Milestones: Countdown weeks are in single digits! Woohoo!

No comments: