Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 33 Pregnancy Quiz

Dear Time,

Please slow down for just a bit. I have 40-something days until this baby comes and WAY.TOO.MUCH.TO.DO.! Mom says this type of freaking out is normal. I think it is unhealthy and may cause a nervous breakdown. Ball is in your court...

Thanks so much,

Rebekah

How far along: 33weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +25
Maternity clothes: Not really. Some, but still mostly just wearing dresses and skirts to work and Jordan's t-shirts at home :)
Stretch marks: Nothing new. I think I'll be one of those whose belly just explodes at the very end, bringing with it lots of stretchies...yikes!
Sleep: Yawn...Need I say more?
Best moment this week: My 2nd shower!
Movement: He's still a pretty calm baby. A few rib kicks here and head butts in the hip, and then he's ready for a nap!
Food cravings: None. Though, I did eat a half carton of Cookies and Cream ice-cream for lunch the other day! I needed the calcium, ok??
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None. Having Braxton Hicks occasionally.
Belly Button in or out: In, but I'm not sure that will last much longer!
What I miss: My sanity :/
What I am looking forward to: Having a good-bye party/baby shower at work today. Monday is my "official" last day!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to get too tied up with a birth plan. I think it is important to know things don't always go as planned and not realizing this can cause a lot of unnecessary stress.
Milestones: My book says that he now keeps his eyes open while he's awake. I wonder how entertaining looking at my uterus wall is? Weird.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I miss my sanity too ;) You look radiant!! Enjoy these last few weeks!

AsheAnn said...

you look stunning in that white dress!

Kelly said...

Rebekah - You look beautiful! I know you will get everything done before he gets here. Hang in there!