Tuesday, June 8, 2010

and we're back-our trip in pictures

We arrived at the beach early Sunday afternoon. The second we drove into the condo parking lot, this happened:
Once it calmed down, we went to the beach. (Except this was blowing in--and I mean BLOWING! Holy windiness, batman!)
No pictures of our night #1 activities: dinner, walk on the beach, and Monopoly. My sweet husband did pull this out of his pocket on . (And earrings. bonus!)
Day 2 was perfect. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing jsut enough, and we had nothing on our agenda but to lay there.
Dinner date, walk around town, and back to the condo for a movie, and our quick-but relaxing-trip to the beach was coming to an end.

We did get to stop at some outlets on our way home! I got a new prize for "Hampton"--a Coach baby bag that I've wanted since before he was born. It was on clearance, 50% off, and we were handed a 20% off coupon when we walked in. How could I not buy it?!

Although we had a good time, I could not get home to this guy fast enough. I missed him terribly, and when I got home (and he woke up from his nap), he greeted me with a huge grin, and a hug and slobbery kiss! Thank goodness he didn't forget me. Yes, that was a huge fear of mine!
I can't wait to take him to the beach at the end of July!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I have to tell you, I had a huge fear of leaving the kids too. And I haven't. And I think my marriage needs it....so good for you! I love the pictures!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a great time!! Good buy on your Coach bag :-)