Friday, June 18, 2010

pretty pretty baby-winner!

And the winner is:
#23! stacey said... i like pretty pretty baby on FB! Congrats, Stacey! Please email me at toinfertilityandbeyond@gmail.com to claim your prize within the next 48 hours :)

(And, yes, I took a picture of the screen b/c for the life of me, I can't get the picture from random.org to show up on my posts!)

Thank you to everyone who entered! To show her appreciation, Kristen has offered a special incentive to everyone who entered the giveaway: Now through Sunday night, she will take $2 off every order of onesies or bibs, and $2 off every order of 2 or more bows/hair clips. In order to get this deal, email her at prettyprettybabybowtique@gmail.com with your order request. Make sure to tell her I sent you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: