Wednesday, June 2, 2010

published

Remember about a month ago when I told you about the call for submissions for Write for Charity? Did any of you submit a piece? I did. I sent in this blog entry, and I am so excited that it was picked to go in the book! Something I wrote! This anthology of 101 short stories and poems centered around the topic of parenting is now in the process of being printed, but you have the opportunity to purchase it at the public pre-sale price if interested. In order to raise more money for Children’s Hospital and St. Jude’s Children’s Research Foundation, I hope you will consider getting one!

Visit http://www.writeforcharity.com/ and click on “The Book” for more details.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

MJ said...

That is so great, congrats!!

fertility blend said...

Excellent news, you should be proud of yourself!