Sunday, June 20, 2010

today makes me happy

Today, I can finally say "Happy Father's Day" to my sweet husband. Through the struggles of IF, I have met many women (online and IRL) who rode the roller coaster of IF right along with me; they sent me hugs and gave me that extra bit of encouragement when I needed it the most. I think it's safe to say that it's usually the women who seek out someone to talk to, and the man is, well, on his own. Although he didn't express it as openly to others as I did, Jordan wanted to be a dad so badly. He took the IF diagnosis really hard, and then he took charge--as much as he could. He prayed for us to have a baby. He cried with me when we got bad news, and he cried with me when we got wonderful news. He came to every single appointment with me. He took care of me when I was sick and on the days when I got home and just couldn't do one more thing. He has been a great dad since day 1, and I know he is just going to get better. He loves this little boy with all his heart! Happy 1st Father's Day, Jordan! We love you!! And of course, I can't leave out my dad! Happy Father's Day, dad! You're the best dad and granddad ever!! Love you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: