Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Times they are a changin'

Yesterday was my last day of work! Kind of. It was my last day at that job. :)

I have decided to venture out and start my own Accounting business! First thoughts--Rebekah, you're about to have a baby--right? It's craziness around here, but I think the timing is great. I'm taking until the end of this year to get things together, get my name out there, getting an office set up, and taking care of the rest of the fun stuff. I am currently looking for clients, but I'll hit the ground running in January. The plan is that Hampton will be able to come to the office with me 3 days a week (I'll be in the office 4), and he will stay home with his daddy on his day off. I'm hoping to avoid having to send him off to daycare everyday, so we'll see how it all works out. I'm just hoping to have the best of both worlds here--a little bit of working mom and a little bit of a stay at home mom!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

That's great! I'll be praying for you!

AsheAnn said...

congrats girl! best wishes your way!

juliane2004 said...

Wow - congrats :) Good luck! Keep us posted!

cejer said...

I'll be praying for you .. enjoy these work free weeks until little man arrives:)

Hillary said...

That is so exciting! Good luck in your new business ventures, and enjoy these few weeks of 'vacation.'