Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I *heart* the beach!

We were able to get away for the Labor Day weekend and spend a few days at the beach with my mom and dad. It was so nice. The weather was perfect, we had nothing on the agenda, and I got to get away with my husband--which I didn't think was going to happen this year!

The trip was pretty last minute, and before we decided to go, I had made plans for a photographer friend to take some maternity pictures for us over the weekend. Well, we had to cancel once the trip was planned, and she lives out of town, so I decided that I would just have mom take some pics of us on the beach. This would have been a great idea--if the wind had not been gusting! Mom was able to get a few good shots, but I'm hoping that I can convince Jordan to head out with me one more time somewhere around town and try and get some better shots. We'll see...he's not one who loves getting his picture taken :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

you are sooooo cute!!

Unknown said...

you look incredibly tan & i'm incredibly jealous of this!!!

AsheAnn said...

love the pics. I commented on a few on FB. You look like you are doing well, and I must say glowing! cute! gorgeous! you name it, you are it! talk to you later.

Jennifer said...

You look beautiful! I hope you had a lovely time :)

Jessica White said...

Those pictures are great! You look terrific!

Katie Duke said...

1 month away?!! It's going so fast...I can't wait to meet my adorable nephew :)