Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 34 Pregnancy Quiz

I had an appointment this morning, and all is well! The monkey's heartbeat was beating away, and he was squirming all around. I love it! My blood pressure was a little high, and Dr. H had me have it redone after the appointment was over. It went up-grrr! My belly was measuring at about 32.5 weeks, but she said that it is growing and that is what matters. I have another growth scan next Wednesday and start weekly appointments from here on out. First line of business, Strep B cultures (if you know what that is, it sounds like real fun. not.). So, here we are. A few weeks from having a baby. Holy. Moly. :)

I don't have a picture this week. :( I tried to take my own in the mirror, and my tremors resulted in 4 completely blurry pictures.

How far along: 34weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +26
Maternity clothes: Yes and no...
Stretch marks: No more than last week-that I can see :/
Sleep: Still sleeping well :)
Best moment this week: Watching the daddy-to-be put together the bouncer and other stuff. He is just so excited!!
Movement: Something about the hips and ribs...that's where I feel him most.
Food cravings: None. I'll fix a whole meal, take a bite, and it is disgusting. :(
Gender: Boy oh boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to sit for more than 5 minutes without my back hurting.
What I am looking forward to: I'm sitting in a beach front condo as I type. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink a bottle of water before getting in the car for a few hour trip to the beach. You would think that would be common sense, right??
Milestones: Tour of the hospital--it is getting close!! Also, I'm starting weekly appointments with the ob!

No comments: