Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 36 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 36weeks, 4days
Total weight gain/loss: +29
Maternity clothes: Yes and no
Stretch marks: None on the belly...the boobs and butt are a different story :/
Sleep: Still comfortable, so that's nice
Best moment this week: Getting things all put together in the nursery. We're ready when the monkey is!
Movement: Pretty calm this week. I think he's so low and out of room!
Food cravings: Nothing much. Really loving sweets recently, though.
Gender: Boy-oh-boy!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out: Stretched thin
What I miss: The ability to breathe. I've seriously been stuffed up since Feb. This is ridiculous! What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow. Any more progression? We shall see :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't procrastinate. The end sneaks up on you!
Milestones: Hospital bag packed and car seat is installed. This is going to happen!!!




6 comments:

MJ said...

I would think once that bag is packed and the car seat is installed it becomes so much more real.

Congrats!!

Tabitha said...

Your tiny little tummy is so darn cute!

~Jess said...

YAY! It's coming so soon!

The car seat thing just makes it so surreal! I'm half-scared to put it in our car...We gave ourselves a deadline, by the end of September it has to be in.

You're looking great!

Bluebird said...

I can't believe you're so far along already! It seems like only yesterday. . . ;)

You look great!

ASHELY said...

adorable as always! I wish that when I am pregnant I will be as cute as you!

cejer said...

You look great .. tiny little belly! It does make it more real to install the carseat! Will be praying for a quick delivery for the little man:)