Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 36 Pregnancy Quiz

How far along: 36weeks, 4days
Total weight gain/loss: +29
Maternity clothes: Yes and no
Stretch marks: None on the belly...the boobs and butt are a different story :/
Sleep: Still comfortable, so that's nice
Best moment this week: Getting things all put together in the nursery. We're ready when the monkey is!
Movement: Pretty calm this week. I think he's so low and out of room!
Food cravings: Nothing much. Really loving sweets recently, though.
Gender: Boy-oh-boy!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out: Stretched thin
What I miss: The ability to breathe. I've seriously been stuffed up since Feb. This is ridiculous! What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow. Any more progression? We shall see :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't procrastinate. The end sneaks up on you!
Milestones: Hospital bag packed and car seat is installed. This is going to happen!!!




6 comments:

MJ said...

I would think once that bag is packed and the car seat is installed it becomes so much more real.

Congrats!!

Tabitha said...

Your tiny little tummy is so darn cute!

Jessica White said...

YAY! It's coming so soon!

The car seat thing just makes it so surreal! I'm half-scared to put it in our car...We gave ourselves a deadline, by the end of September it has to be in.

You're looking great!

Bluebird said...

I can't believe you're so far along already! It seems like only yesterday. . . ;)

You look great!

AsheAnn said...

adorable as always! I wish that when I am pregnant I will be as cute as you!

cejer said...

You look great .. tiny little belly! It does make it more real to install the carseat! Will be praying for a quick delivery for the little man:)