Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 35 Pregnancy Quiz


I have to be tested again for Pre-Eclampsia. Which means I once again get to pee in a jug for 24 hours and then go get my blood drawn! Fun times! Not! The doctor decided that with a combo of a still "not-so-normal" BP (a.k.a. high), my suddenly very swolen feet, and apparently the presence of protein in my urine at the last 3 visits, that it might be time to do this again. I have to say I agree!! So, here we go again...

Good news, the NST and BPP went well on Wednesday! My fluids are a little low, but not at dangerous levels. The baby is measuring in the 62nd %, so he's not as huge as everyone was making him out to be (at least we think!). My cervix is nice and soft and has thinned about half! And she said the monkey's head was right there. He is VERY low! So, mommy and baby are getting ready! Due 1 month from today! Woo hoo!!

How far along:
35weeks, 5days
Total weight gain/loss: +29 (HELLO water weight! This swelling is insane!)
Maternity clothes: Yes and no...mostly no :P
Stretch marks: Nothing new!
Sleep: Still sleeping well, but I'd love to sleep all day long. :)
Best moment this week: Our beach trip. Have I mentioned I love the beach?
Movement: He's been pretty feisty recently!
Food cravings: Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter-YUM
Gender: It's a boy-confirmed again this week as he politely flashed his good to the u/s tech!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Energy to do anything for more than 5 minutes without being wiped out
What I am looking forward to: This may sound weird, but washing baby stuff this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to ask "stupid" questions at your doctor visits. They may not be so stupid after all!
Milestones: 35/35

1 comment:

cejer said...

You look GREAT! And have fun washing the baby stuff :)