Friday, April 30, 2010

Escape Artist

It looks like I'm going to have to come up with a new plan on where to keep the monkey while I'm getting ready. Just last week, he started sitting up in the seat. I was concerned about him slinging himself forward and bringing the seat over and on top of himself when I wasn't looking, but I didn't think I really needed to be too worried just yet. Boy was I wrong! I turned around yesterday morning to see him in a handstand in his bouncy seat. Yikes!

What's up?

Oh boy! I feel this is just a taste of what it's like to be a mommy of a little boy!

And since I haven't mentioned it in a while, how about a click: Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Gracias :)

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

I've retired the bouncy as well. I watched her complete bend herself in half and get in front of the hanging bar (for the toys above). That was it!

They do the craziest things. She, of course, thought it was funny.

MJ said...

I ♥ the second pic...classic.