Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's a hairy situation

My hair is a hot mess! I was told that I would lose some hair after Hampton was born, but I had no idea what I was in for. I literally have to swiffer vac my bathroom every single day, and there is still hair on the floor! It comes out in chunks in the shower. Seriously, I don't know how I'm not BALD. What I wasn't expecting was how I would look when the hair decided it wanted to grow back. Yeah, it does that. And it frames my face in a very porcupine-ish way. All across my forehead, spiky little baby hairs. And they refuse to sit down no matter what you try to do to them. Awesome. Hampton's hair, on the other hand, is filling in quite nicely!

Hampton was born with a head full of black hair. He lost a little, but at 4 months, it was still all pretty much there. Between that time and 6 months, what a change! He lost so much hair, it lightened a lot, and he was sporting quite the bald spot where his head would rub against things when laying down. Now his hair is growing like crazy! His "big boy" hair is coming and filling in, and it is precious! It's still brown but lighter than it started out. The hair on his left side is longer than the right, and Jordan and Taylor keep wanting me to cut it. My answer is no, and I tuck it behind his ear. :) Can you see where his bald spot is going away?

1 comment:

stacey said...

I was thinking about blogging about this! My hair is falling out too and it's DISGUSTING!!!! Yuck. It's all over the place, and I find it on Sophia all the time:(