Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I just have to brag...

Yesterday morning, Hampton woke up around 7, and we went about our normal routine: I go change his diaper, Jordan fixes the food and bottle, I feed Hampton, Jordan gets back in bed. I know, it isn't very fair, but I seem to have adjusted much better than him, so it works (and don't get me wrong, he has to get up for work soon after getting back in bed; it's not like he sleeps all day!). But yesterday he volunteered to feed the baby and let me go lay down for a bit, and I did. I went back to sleep and woke up at 9!! And Hampton was already down for his nap! So I got to sleep in and was able to get some stuff done around the house! Yay!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Ohhh.. I love when Robert does that for me.. That extra hour just adds an extra bounce to your step all day!

Jennifer said...

Bonus!! I'm glad you got some extra zzz's :)