Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Hampton?? Oh My!

Hampton's new "thing" is growling! I really don't know if it was something he heard from one of us or if all babies start growling at some point in time, but it is the funniest and cutest thing. He does have stuffed lions and tigers on his mobile, and I always "Rawr" at him with those animals, so maybe he caught on from there? Anyway, he likes to growl. When you're changing his diaper, he growls; When I open the car door to get him out, he growls; Driving down the road, he'll be playing with a stuffed animal and he growls; Growl at him, he growls; Take too long to give him another bite of food, he growls...

But just try and tell someone how cute his little growls are and say, "Watch! Hampton, grrrrr." Nothing. Oh, baby, making your momma a liar already!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think it's a baby thing but it totally caught me off guard too! Caroline is doing it now too and it's hilarious.

And don't you just hate it when you try and get them to do something that they always do and then nada. I've gotten better about not making her do "tricks" but Mark on the other hand still gets to be made a fool by her on a regular basis. :-)