Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yardsale Day

Our house is running out of room, and quick! I never imagined how much room baby stuff would take up. This stuff is HUGE, and there is so much of it!! We've had to use our garage for a lot of storage, and I was over it. It's already in the 90s here, so I'm hoping to have room to park in my single-car garage here soon! We got a flyer a few weeks back for a Neighborhood Yard Sale and decided we would participate. It was a yucky day, and it rained practically the whole time. Boo! Well, let me tell you, it is not easy getting prepared for a yardsale with a baby. Since we had already done the work, we decided to just move everything in our garage and try again the next week. (which turned into the next, next week since last weekend was calling for bad weather as well.) So this morning we got up, headed out, and tried to get rid of our junk...I mean, treasures...and had a pretty successful yardsale! It is so nice to get rid of all the stuff we have been holding onto for really no reason at all. And, bonus!, I got a little bit of a tan from standing out in the sun! Woohoo!

Hampton says, "Don't sell my stuffed animals, mommy. I love them!"

No comments: