Wednesday, August 4, 2010

picture perfect

I am so excited to finally have my hands on these!! I had such a tough time choosing which pictures to get (remember we won 10 images on a CD and 2 5x7s), and I took forever to narrow it down! I could have ordered many more b/c Amber did such a wonderful job (oh, adorable naked baby pictures--how I wanted thee :( ), but I just couldn't afford to. I can't thank Amber enough for this generous gift and the opportunity to get some pictures of my little monkey and our family. And, of course, thanks again to all of my readers who took the time to vote!

If you're in the Charlotte, NC area, and you are looking for someone to catch some great images of your kids, you and your spouse, or whoever, definitely check out Amber Herlocker Photography. She is so easy to work with, does a FAB job, and is such a sweetie! Thanks again, Amber! Hope to see you again, soon :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kristen said...

the pictures are so wonderful! I can't believe how much Hampton has changed, he is such a cutie :)

Unknown said...

i love them!

can you even believe it? less than 2 months before he's 1 ::sniff::