Saturday, August 28, 2010

a quick update: walking!

My little monkey has been really starting to take steps here recently. He has been taking 2 maaaybe 3 steps for a while now, but just this past week he took 6 steps (at 11 months exactly)! Today, though, was the most we've seen so far. He walked from one end of of living room to the other! Wow! I was so surprised b/c I never expected him to make it that far. We also went over to Jordan's parents' house where he showed off his new skill. He still prefers crawling, but I feel that he's about to take off any day now. And, quite frankly, I'm a little nervous...! ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Baby For Ballerina said...

Welcome to a whole new world, mama! Jude is full on walking/running and it's quite the adventure. :)

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! I remember people telling me "oh you're in for it now," but I LOVE that they can walk over to me and give me hugs!! It's fun & awesome & I'm sure you're going to love it too!! Climbing...now that's a different story ;-)